Updated policy: Effective on May 25, 2018
Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code“) and to Article 13-14 of UE General Data Protection Regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”), this privacy statement describes how HOTEL LEON D’ORO, with registered office in VIA CANONICI, 3 – MIRANO VENEZIA, Tax Code and VAT No. IT03114240272 (hereinafter “Data Controller”) collects and uses the personal information you provide on the domain umbrella of leondoro.it, mobile sites and mobile applications, and any other application or access point made available to you (collectively, “Web Properties”).
Processing of personal data
The data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation, which includes:
Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses “technical” and/or “profiling” cookies.
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies;
– social networking cookies;
– statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Managing cookies on different browsers:
Questions regarding our Policy or the practices concerning our Web Properties should be directed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail addressed to HOTEL LEON D’ORO Attn: Privacy Administrator, MIRANO (VE), VIA CANONICI 3, CAP 330035 (ITALY).